1.4K views

Sorry folks, I was never David's ex-gf, although he'd like to beleive it so. I never even met him.

I turned him down on the okcupid website, and ever since he has been stalking me and even now threatening me. yeah, thats right. He found me on facebook and is now threatening to kill me and my family. This guy is a total nutcase.

If you're reading this David, if you ever threaten me again, It will be the last thing you ever do.

Get a life loser and move on. I have better things to do than to deal with physchopaths like you.

Comments

This maniac threatened me and my family only because I questioned his prices for his work. A total psycho, avoid at all costs.

to Scott Place #1450644

Dude. This review isn't even believable, because it's so ridiculously over the top.

If you want to attempt to convince people I'm such an *** with your fake *** reviews, at least make them somewhat palatable.

Same *** reviewer as the next two comments. No one by the name of Scott Place has ever contacted my business.

This guy threatened my life and I don't even know him. He is clearly mentally unstable.

He threatens to have his army friends harm me.

I am taking this to the authorities and having them deal with this. I refuse to allow this man to threaten me and my family because of a post from someone else.

to Anonymous12345 #1450642

Same troll as above and below with bogus reviews. If you went to the police with a credible threat, I would have been arrested, or at the very least had contact made with me by a detective, NONE OF WHICH OCCURED. You are grasping at straws making these fake reviews.

I had found Mr. Broido online, and was considering him for a commission related to a short film I am writing. Unfortunately, his conduct here has changed my mind about using Great Undead FX as a supplier.

to Tricholith Productions #1450640

Tricholith Productions doesn't exist. This, and the two completely bogus reviews above it were likely written by the same troll, who's name I won't mention here, for legal reasons.

I dated this a hole briefly. He is very talented.

B. He was verbally and emotionally abusive. You was terried he would even hit me he was so insane. I also saw meds for schizophrenia on his night stand.

He's very sick. It's best not to waste time on him.

to Tara Lynn Baeza #1482422

Jesus. How did I miss this one?

Um, thanks for your horribly backhanded compliment? We never dated, psycho, unless of course every dude who you con into *** you becomes your boyfriend instantly in your mind. Remember that time you came to my loft in the middle of the night, and then you cried & wailed because I wouldn't sleep with you, and when I told you to leave, you then physically assaulted me. Look honey, all of the male population of Philadelphia has been inside you, and I'm sorry I ever was, even once, let alone twice.

Also, you didn't see any meds, because I keep them in my bathroom mirror, not on my nightstand (Also, I don't take any schizophrenia medication and never have).

Nice try on the reversal, Tara, but YOU are the nutbag here. Also, learn how to type with proper English and grammar.

Austin, Texas, United States #1250725

Broido is mentally unbalanced. He needs to seek help.

to Anonymous Los Angeles, California, United States #1253840

LOL. You're the same internet troll that wrote the other stuff, too. You're sad, dude.

Los Angeles, California, United States #1236424

Hi, it's me Dave, the owner. I just wanna say how funny it is that the only people here who actually know me, have spent any real time with me, AND HAVE ACTUALLY USED MY BUSINESS and purchased something from it are the ones leaving positive reviews and responses, not negative ones.

I've either never met, or only met in passing a single person who wrote some dumb *** here on this thread.

How quaint... You think you're that good a judge of character that you know me from one or two online interactions, and a bunch of hateful stories you heard from the rest of the sheep?

In case you didn't know, reporting shady and bad business transactions is actually what this website is used for, NOT slandering individuals because they were a meaniehead to you outside of their business on social media (Which is what 99% of the reviews below are about).

Alas, life goes on. I continue to serve my customers, and they continue to be elated with their props or makeup. I'm booked with work for a while with a smile.

Next time you come here to leave your *** two cents, don't be such a *** coward like all these anonymous ***. Identify yourself

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1236364

David's comments in self defense only show how petty, thin skinned and trite his character truly is. He cannot take criticism and constantly applauds his own meager efforts.

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1236360

David Broido is a very disturbed and unstable person. He is dangerously arrogant and will not hesitate to lie online to discredit someones reputation or business. He is a petty and small man to be avoided.

to Anonymous #1482424

As you lie online, you discredit me, and you discredit my business? This is laughably hypocritical.

I know this is old as *** now, but I've also had the misfortune of stumbling across Mr. Broido and he is a serious wack-job.

No kidding, to go out of his way to flip the *** out and threaten people online and pretend he's some badass. Dude, you make props, which would be cool, if you weren't such a douche. As for his "badass" Army time, he trained medical personnel with prop wounds...his entire time with the "82nd" was for two years. The dude is seriously unstable, some BS on the internet he doesn't like and he feels he should just go on long tirades about how awesome he thinks he is.

Dude, nobody is out to get you, online or in person. Go back to making your props and chill the *** out.

San Diego, California, United States #924649

Special Operations 82nd? That does not exist.

If you're making so much money, why do you need a Gofundme page? I smell ***

great undead fx is awesome... As far as Davids business skills,professionalism, acumen and work ethic he is without question 100% solid.

*** he is even a war hero ...apparently there is a wounded *** that perhaps David spent a few unsavory moments with or perhaps he was slightly intoxicated and a party and "you" slanderer.. were as usual always available. Regardless you were obviously someone he all to fast regretted, and like any mistake we try to put that unsavory act behind us. Sadly there are some things that stick, like std's or stanky sushi you just know you will regret later.

We all make these little blunders and all to often spend hours sweating them out of our system, coupled with the smell and the mess its no fun.

So little stinky sushi girl run along like the little spatter of diarrhea you have become . May the gods see you are flushed from all good society and your lies washed clean of good people like David Broido that is all.

to WSTUDIOS1 Tampa, Florida, United States #915456

Man, its so obvious David wrote this.

Houston, Texas, United States #828055

Trolls trolling hard here. David just lock eek in the basement http://i.imgur.com/4yokzA3.jpg

I have used David many times and he has always done excellent business in a professional matter. Sorry to hear ex's are but hurt.

he was harrassing me today for standing up for a girl who's body he was critiquing saying i'm a "peice of *** *** ***" and that i should kill myself and that i will be publically humiliated if i ever "troll" him again. seems like a real catch. if he is using the internet to get sex he is going about it the entirely wrong way.